EXPLORE DROITWICH WITH EXPRESS
Why choose Holiday Inn Express Droitwich Spa?
- Convenient location just off the M5
- Easy access to M5 and M42
- Handy for onwards travel to Worcester and Birmingham
- Droitwich is a historic spa town
Droitwich itself is one of the most historic spa towns in England and the UK and is just a short drive from our Holiday Inn Express hotel. The town's original brine baths opened in 1830 and have since been replaced with a new brine bath at the Droitwich Spa hospital. The new baths have been providing relaxation and hydrotherapy treatments to visitors from all over the world.
Worcester is the closest city to our Droitwich Holiday Inn Express hotel and is home to many tourist attractions including the beautiful Worcester Cathedral which hosts many family friendly events throughout the summer. If you are travelling to Worcester you can also make time to visit some well known spots such as the River Severn and Worcester Porcelain. Sports fans can check out Worcester Warriors Rugby Club based at Six Ways Stadium and Worcester Cricket Club.
Our Worcestershire hotel is also ideal for visiting Birmingham which is just under 40 minutes’ drive from our Holiday Inn Express. Birmingham has a wide range of attractions from Cadbury's World to safari parks and botanical gardens.
- Webb's of Wychbold Garden Centre - 1.1 miles
- Droitwich Spa Complex – 2.7 miles
- Jinney Ring Craft Centre Hanbury – 3.7 miles
- Cadbury's World - 16.8 miles
- Harvington Hall – 9.4 miles
- Whit Lenge Gardens – 7.7 miles
- Worcester Cathedral – 10.2 miles
- Royal Worcester Porcelain Factory – 10.6 miles
- Elgar Birthplace Museum - 13.9 miles
- Old Bank Craft Studio - 14.91 miles
- West Midlands Safari Park – 13.8 miles
- Dudley Canal Tunnel - Singing Caverns – 20 miles
- Severn Valley Railway – 11.9 miles
- Birmingham Botanical Garden - Glass houses – 18.5 miles
With special offers always available and affordable accommodation that also assures quality, our Holiday Inn Express hotel in Droitwich Spa is an excellent choice for the leisure and business traveller.